13. What can I do if I have psychological problems?

If you need help, you can also first talk to your Family doctor speak to. He or she can refer you to a professional. All counselors and psychological specialists are bound to the Confidentiality bound and may not disclose any information from you.

You can find quick help in psychological emergency situations here (Tel. 143).

Here you can download a brochure with addresses of foreign language psychotherapists.

In Bern, Zurich, Lausanne and Geneva, there is an outpatient clinic for victims of torture and war, where professional help is offered to those affected. More here.

Scroll to Top