Are entitled to family allowances Employees with an income subject to AHV contributions of at least CHF 7,050 per year, or CHF 587 per month. Self-employed persons also receive family allowances.

In the canton of Obwalden you will receive fFor children up to 16 years a child allowance of 200 francs per child and month. For Children from 16 to 25 yearswho are in training, you are entitled to a Education allowance of 250 francs per child and month to. You must apply to your employer for family allowances.

On the website you will find more information.

Scroll to Top