• facilitated naturalization: The federal government is responsible for this
  • ordinary naturalization: The municipality, canton and federal government are responsible for
  • First point of contact for naturalization: your Community of residence. There you will receive all the information and the necessary forms. Then submit the application for naturalization on the official form and with all the necessary documents to the Residents' Community Council (or Citizens' Community Council) of the place of residence.

You can obtain precise information on ordinary naturalization in this Leaflet .
Information on naturalization procedures can also be found at the Website of the State Secretariat for Migration.
You can also find more information on the topic of naturalization here.

Scroll to Top